We are excited to announce that the Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform has been named an SIIA CODiE Awards finalist for Best Human Capital or Talent Management Solution!
The CODiEs are a peer-reviewed awards program that recognizes innovations in business and education technology. Industry executives, analysts, and investors select finalists by evaluating nominations, company materials such as customer case studies, and product demos. Judges determined the technology’s ingenuity and effectiveness within the nominated category.
The final CODiE Award winners will be announced during an online celebration presentation on May 18, which will replace the in-person ceremony.
Innovation in Employee Experience Helps Every Talent Journey
Built on an AI infrastructure, the Phenom TXM platform is a unified solution that personalizes and automates every talent experience for candidates, recruiters, employees, and management.
As talent expectations and demands heighten, technology must evolve and deliver. In addition to releasing industry-first features that help employers and candidates find the right fit, we expanded our focus with new updates supporting the employee experience.
After all, the talent experience doesn’t end once a candidate accepts an offer—it only continues as they embark on a new path as an employee. Here’s how we’re helping them discover their true potential.
- Phenom Gigs embraces the rising gig economy as a welcome catalyst for talent evolution.
- Internal Mobility chatbot allows employees to find new opportunities faster.
- Career Pathing empowers employees with opportunities to identify future roles, job progression, and the skills required to get there.
- Diversity & Inclusion encourages employees to engage with groups representing various cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, and beliefs with employee resource groups.
Additional Phenom TXM Platform Updates
While we focused more heavily on enhancing the journey for employees, innovation did not slow down for the remaining talent experiences. Here's a glimpse into additional 2019 platform updates.
- Phenom Bot—an AI-powered chatbot—personalizes the experience for job seekers while automating the qualification process, interview scheduling, and answering candidates’ most frequently asked questions.
- University Recruiting simplifies recruiting events, allowing candidates to easily connect with employers. Recruiters can use a mobile app to create and manage events, collect candidate feedback, and build talent pipelines on-the-go.
- Phenom Access allows HR to easily support assistive technologies and WCAG 2.0 standards on their corporate career sites, ensuring all candidates have equal opportunities.
- True 1-to-1 Personalization delivers a dynamic, individualized candidate experience at every stage of a job seeker’s end-to-end talent journey, from the first site visit to offer.
- SMS allows recruiters to instantly connect with candidates through 1:1 and mass text messages.
- Phenom Scheduling integrates with team calendars and time block preferences, and allows candidates to self-select their ideal interview times, keeping everyone in sync.
- Frontline Hiring Manager allows large organizations to empower recruiters and hiring managers at franchise or retail locations with role-based access to the Phenom TXM platform. Teams can manage their own jobs, pipelines, candidates and messaging when hiring for a specific location or region.
Responding to COVID-19 with Agility
In response to COVID-19 and the impact it has had on the talent experience, we've also rapidly released several new updates in the last couple of weeks.
Phenom career sites and Phenom Bot now have new ways to communicate COVID-19 information with prepopulated FAQs, a notification bar, and chatbot responses. Seven fill-in-the-blank message templates for email and SMS are also available, allowing recruiters to efficiently share updates, such as delays in the hiring process and event postponements. And to help employees stay calm and focused, we released a collection of wellness resources for Phenom’s Internal Mobility customers to share with their teams—topics include meditation, productivity, and remote working tips, as well as COVID-19 updates.
While these are only a few features and updates released, they offer a glimpse into how we plan to continue developing the platform into a tool that supports every talent experience. Our purpose is to help a billion people find the right job—and we intend to keep that promise by growing the Phenom TXM platform.
Interested in learning how to unlock your talent acquisition and talent management potential with Phenom TXM? Contact us today.