Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) is more important than ever. In this episode of the Talent Experience Show, Joanna Riley, CEO and co-founder of Censia, shares how AI and technology can be used to overcome unconscious bias and hire for diversity.
During the show, we took a deeper dive into how:
- DE&I conversations have been elevated over the past year and the hiring strategies organizations are embracing
- Recruiters are using technology to discover diverse talent at the sourcing stage
- AI and machine learning can help reduce bias when evaluating and assessing candidates with hiring managers
- Teams can easily measure what's working
- Talent management can apply the same technology to internal mobility
To learn more about Censia, check out Censia.com and their white paper “Instantly Triple your Talent Pool Diversity with Talent Intelligence”.
Stay tuned for future episodes of The Talent Experience Show! Subscribe to the show using your favorite podcast listening app or platform (including Spotify, Apple podcasts and Google Play) and stay tuned for future episodes. We'll be diving into talent experience management and the end-to-end talent journey with the greatest in HR, recruiting, talent acquisition, and management.