In February's webinar, Phenom People CEO Mahe Bayireddi and VP of Client Success Ed Newman walked you through the steps to set up a candidate experience audit.
Now, we want to show you how to audit your own candidate experience as we take you through the results of the candidate experience audits of five real companies.
By joining this webinar, you will learn from our team of candidate experience experts as we take you through the steps of auditing the candidate experience in real-time.
Six things you'll learn at Thursday's LIVE candidate experience audit webinar:
- How candidates typically interact with your company
- The new standards for user experience expectations
- The four stages of the candidate experience where your company creates talent relationships with candidates
- Common candidate experience pain points
- Which aspects of the candidate experience are most important
- Best practices and tips for improving your candidate experience today
Performing a candidate experience audit is ultimately about identifying areas that need help and making the right improvements to better attract, engage and convert high-quality candidates.
During the webinar we will share results of our candidate experience audits from five companies that volunteered to participate in Thursday's webinar:
- CVS Health
- Stratosphere Quality
- The Nature Conservancy
When: Thursday, April 28 at 2pm ET.
Host: Phenom People Director, Solutions Architecture - Cindy Lombardo
Follow this link to register - see you on Thursday!
By registering for the webinar, you will also gain access to the presentation slides and will also have the ability to watch the recording at any time.