Bringing Authentic Stories to Life
How to convey an engaging company culture on your career site
What is Inside:
To employees who worked at the high-growth tech company, Interactions, there was no denying that the culture was chic and engaging. But they struggled to showcase it on their career site.
It wasn’t until they teamed up with Stories Incorporated that they were able to bring their employer brand to life and develop career site content that authentically and accurately represented their culture—and attracted best-fit talent.
Brigida Oskirko, Head of Talent Acquisition for Interactions, and Lauryn Sargent, Partner at Stories Inc., share the story of their career site and employer rebrand. In 45 minutes, you’ll learn how Interactions successfully:
- Developed compelling content from real employee stories to give candidates an inside look at their culture
- Targeted and attracted tech and sales talent
- Leveraged their CRM and ATS to target and engage more job seekers
- Brigida S. Oskirko, Director Talent Acquisition, Interactions LLC
- Lauryn Sargent, Partner & Co-Founder, Stories Incorporated
- Tom Tate, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Phenom
You will receive a confirmation email once you register. Be sure to check your spam folder!