The 2015 Candidate Experience Symposium has come and gone too quickly. We round up a list of the key takeaways from this year's CandEs Symposium:
- Candidates are Consumers
- The power has shifted from the employer to the candidate
- Recruiting is sales AND marketing
- It's about the relationship and those benefits that come from the relationship and NOT the transaction
- The key to candidate experience - creating authentic relationships
- Have courage to ask candidates the tough questions in order to create the ultimate hiring experience
- How to reject a candidate and still keep them as a customer?
- Give a why
- Give a concession
- Give an alternative
Overall question of the conference:
What if we spent less time automating the process and more time customizing the experience?
Molly Fletcher, CEO The Molly Fletcher Company
Heath Padgett, Hourly America Hourly Job America, Writer, Film Maker
China Gorman, Globoforce Chair, WorkHuman Advisory Board