Auditing your candidate experience: Where to begin [Webinar]
Considering performing an audit of your candidate experience? If not, you should be.
Why? Because things change rapidly. New technologies emerge, best practices evolve and user expectations transform. The way your candidates search for jobs changes just as quickly. One day's state-of-the-art experience is the next day's ordinary experience.
Performing a candidate experience audit is ultimately about making the right improvements to better attract, engage and convert high-quality candidates. In order to do this, you must take an all-encompassing approach that catalogues and examines every aspect of your candidate experience to see how and where it can improve.
Sounds daunting, right? We know it's hard to get started. That's why, on Thursday, February 25, we're going to walk you through a candidate experience audit, step by step.
Phenom People CEO Mahe Bayireddi and VP of Client Success Ed Newman will host a webinar that takes you through each and every part of the process, including:
- How to create a checklist of candidate experience points
- Identifying where candidate pain points and bottlenecks occur
- The new standards for user experience expectations
- Best practices and tips for improvement
- A look at the candidate experience through Talent Relationship Marketing
Follow this link to register for the webinar. We'll see you on the 25th.