HR is faced with unprecedented challenges. In this episode, join Jason Cutshall and Jesse Leder from Grant Thornton as they discuss HR transformation and tips for adapting and evolving.
Grant Thornton provides audit, tax, and advisory services, and Jason and Jesse work in the business consultant and HR transformation group of the organization.
Here's what we covered:
- How to understand and assess your organizational needs
- Ways to identify and fill gaps in tech and process when transitioning to remote working
- How to maintain employee engagement and productivity
- What the future of talent sourcing and recruitment might look like
- How to plan for the new normal
To learn more about Jason, Jesse, and Grant Thornton, check out https://www.grantthornton.com/
Stay tuned for future episodes of The Talent Experience Show! Subscribe to the show using your favorite podcast listening app or platform (including Spotify, Apple podcasts and Google Play) and stay tuned for future episodes. We'll be diving into talent experience management and the end-to-end talent journey with the greatest in HR, recruiting, talent acquisition, and management.