In this episode, we're joined by Stories Incorporated co-founder and CEO, Lauryn Sargent! Lauryn teaches us how to craft and capture compelling candidate and employee stories that resonate throughout the talent experience.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to define "story" and create stories that matter
- Why it's an important time to focus on story
- What equipment and strategies are effective at capturing high-quality stories
- How stories can help shape our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Where to share stories publicly to maximize visibility and impact
Here are a few links mentioned on the podcast:
- 8 Tips of a Compelling Story for Recruitment Marketing
- What's in Your Recruitment Marketing Content Stack?
- Connect with Stories Incorporated on LinkedIn
- Connect with Lauryn on LinkedIn
Stay tuned for future episodes of The Talent Experience Show! Subscribe to the show using your favorite podcast listening app or platform (including Spotify, Apple podcasts and Google Play) and stay tuned for future episodes. We'll be diving into talent experience management and the end-to-end talent journey with the greatest in HR, recruiting, talent acquisition, and management.