Interviews can make many people pretty nervous, but getting a completely obscure, non-business related question like some of these can really throw someone off guard.
Employers believe that asking these types of questions allows the interviewer to see a candidate's "true colors," but they could be considered over the top.
And yes, these are all real questions asked in real interviews.
1. If you were a pizza deliveryman, how would you benefit from scissors?
2. Do you believe in Big Foot?
3. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
4. How does the internet work?
5. Who would win in a fight: Superman or Batman?
6. What do you think you will hate about this job?
7. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you be?
8. Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
9. How many basketballs would fit in this room we are sitting in?
What's the most obscure interview question you've ever been asked? How did you respond?