Top 9 Most Obscure Interview Questions Ever
Interviews can make many people pretty nervous, but getting a completely obscure, non-business related question like some of these can really throw someone off guard.
Employers believe that asking these types of questions allows the interviewer to see a candidate's "true colors," but they could be considered over the top.
And yes, these are all real questions asked in real interviews.
1. If you were a pizza deliveryman, how would you benefit from scissors?
2. Do you believe in Big Foot?
3. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
4. How does the internet work?
5. Who would win in a fight: Superman or Batman?
6. What do you think you will hate about this job?
7. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you be?
8. Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
9. How many basketballs would fit in this room we are sitting in?
What's the most obscure interview question you've ever been asked? How did you respond?
Get the latest talent experience insights delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to the Phenom email list for weekly updates!