How To Exceed Your Diversity & Inclusion Goals with TRC
Break up silos, build community, and expand your talent pools
Improving diversity in the workplace doesn’t happen overnight. One place to start? Taking a hard look at where you’re sourcing candidates and expanding your talent pool.
For Laura Ramey, CHRO of TRC, a leading global consulting, engineering and construction management firm, that meant starting at the beginning and focusing on internal talent. By asking the right questions, creating a roadmap for the future, and investing in the right technology, Ramey has been able to break up silos, build community, and increase early-recruitment diversity by 48%.
Join us for an on-demand webinar as Laura and Kumar Ananthanarayana, director of product management at Phenom, share TRC’s evolving DE&I journey, and learn how to:
- Plan actionable DE&I hiring goals
- Showcase a more inclusive work environment
- Expand talent pools with university recruiting
- Retain talent through mentoring and career pathing
- Leverage AI to reduce bias in the hiring process
Director, Product Management
Sr. Product Marketing Manager