Designing for Empathy: Accessibility in the Candidate Experience
How to create an accessible career site & apply process for people with disabilities
What is Inside:
From video interviews to virtual recruiting events, many of us have transitioned to a virtual world. But is it an accessible one?
As we continue moving towards digital experiences, it’s important to ensure every candidate touchpoint—whether on a career site or with a chatbot—is inclusive. Not only will this help job seekers today, it will also future-proof your candidate experience long after the economy recovers.
Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday, June 10 at 2pm ET / 11am PT to learn how to design a candidate experience with empathy and empower people with disabilities to navigate your career site, learn about your organization, and apply for a job. In less than 45 minutes, you’ll learn:
- What it means to adopt an inclusive mindset
- How to ensure your career site is accessible—and continues to be after adding new content
- Where to go to learn more about providing equal access to jobs
Live Webinar: Wednesday, June 10 at 2PM ET
Can’t make the live session? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording!
- Parker Bettis, Product Manager, Phenom
- Sean ODonnell, Product Manager, Phenom
- Suman Damera, Principal Accessibility Engineer, Phenom
This webinar is SHRM approved. Attend and receive SHRM professional development credits!
If you currently don’t have a business email address, no problem. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your last role.