Designing for Empathy: Accessibility in the Candidate Experience
How to create an accessible career site & apply process for people with disabilities
What is Inside:
From video interviews to virtual recruiting events, many of us have transitioned to a virtual world. But is it an accessible one?
As we continue moving towards digital experiences, it’s important to ensure every candidate touchpoint—whether on a career site or with a chatbot—is inclusive. Not only will this help job seekers today, it will also future-proof your candidate experience long after the economy recovers.
Learn how to design a candidate experience with empathy and empower people with disabilities to navigate your career site, learn about your organization, and apply for a job. In less than 45 minutes, you’ll learn:
- What it means to adopt an inclusive mindset
- How to ensure your career site is accessible—and continues to be after adding new content
- Where to go to learn more about providing equal access to jobs
- Parker Bettis, Product Manager, Phenom
- Sean ODonnell, Product Manager, Phenom
- Suman Damera, Principal Accessibility Engineer, Phenom
- Devin Foster, Product Marketing Specialist, Phenom