Diversity & Inclusion: Overcoming Bias in the Candidate Journey
How recruiters can identify and reduce unconscious bias
What is Inside:
Bias exists at every step in the candidate journey—from the moment they read a job description to their first day at an organization.
The first step to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace? Acknowledge the biases we each bring to the table—even if we aren’t aware of them.
Join us as we discuss the different types of bias that exists throughout the candidate experience. In 45 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the unconscious bias that influences talent acquisition
- Reduce bias at critical job seeker touchpoints
- Educate recruiters and employees about diversity & inclusion
- Build an inclusive company culture
- Anthony Prudente, Senior Specialist of Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing & Social, Brother International Corporation
- Shelia Gray, VP Talent Acquisition, Quadient
- Christine Costello, Senior Director Training Services, Phenom
- Devin Foster, Product Marketing Manager, Phenom
You will receive a confirmation email with the on-demand webinar. Be sure to check your spam folder!