Preparing for Recovery: How to Tailor Your Recruiting to Gen Z
Communication and Campaigning Tips For Engaging Recent Grads
What is Inside:
30+ million people have filed for unemployment in the last few months. But there is one group that is expected to bear the brunt of the economic crisis due to the lack of job opportunities and internships: Generation Z.
Whether you’re hiring now or preparing for the future, there will be a new batch of workers eager for lower entry-level positions and gig work to gain experience.
Learn tips on how to best communicate and engage with recent grads. In less than 45 minutes, you’ll learn:
- How to tailor your campaigns to Gen Z
- Virtual university recruiting best practices
- Nurturing job seekers after events
- Keca Ward, Sr. Director, Talent Experience, Phenom
- Natalie McKnight, Senior Director, Customer Success, Phenom
- Devin Foster, Product Marketing, Phenom
If you currently don’t have a business email address, no problem. Please contact us at email@example.com and describe your last role.