Phenom Named a Strategic Leader in the 2022 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Talent Acquisition
We’re excited to share that Phenom was named a Strategic Leader in the 2022 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Talent Acquisition for the second year in a row!
Every year, Fosway — the #1 HR analyst in Europe — releases its 9-Grid™ for Talent Acquisition to help organizations compare technology vendors and make more informed investments based on the solution’s Potential, Performance, Presence, Total Cost of Ownership, and Future Trajectory.
According to Fosway, Phenom has proven its ability to deliver higher levels of innovation, customer impact, and advocacy compared to alternatives in the market.
Maintaining our Strategic Leader position reinforces that our talent experience platform is enabling enterprises with the AI and automation needed to quickly identify and hire top talent — as well as an intelligent talent marketplace to develop and retain their best employees.
Why It Matters
The job vacancy rate is the highest Europe has seen in 14 years. As a result, the talent shortage has turned into a crisis that impacts more than just HR. Between the effects of the pandemic and various global events, Fosway acknowledged how organizations are shifting gears to ensure hiring and retention efforts are both “effective and sustainable.”
As a result, today’s leading enterprises are choosing systems of intelligence to automate tasks and provide personalized experiences that job seekers and employees expect in today’s competitive talent market.
The report, which once again positions Phenom in the Strategic Leader zone, solidifies us as a leader in the talent acquisition market with a solution that maximizes both performance and potential.
“Organisations are facing acute recruitment challenges that require innovative approaches to talent acquisition," said David Wilson, CEO, Fosway Group. "Phenom has consolidated its position as a Strategic Leader on the 2022 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Talent Acquisition through its focus on innovation and harnessing talent intelligence to deliver better recruitment outcomes for customers."
What Sets Phenom Apart
The report also identifies several key market and solution trends that Phenom is already providing within its single AI-powered Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform.
In 2021, 50,000 recruiters, talent marketers and hiring managers used Phenom to hire over 2 million people and engage over 5 million employees. Built on a vast network of data, contextual industry models and deep learning, the Phenom TXM platform is empowering organizations to:
- Identify, engage, and hire best-fit candidates faster: Personalized candidate experiences are essential to standing out against the competition and quickly hiring best-fit talent. Phenom’s Candidate Experience offerings — including a Career Site, conversational Chatbot, CMS, and University Recruiting — helps enterprises quickly attract candidates, showcase their employer brand, and convert top talent by delivering relevant job recommendations and content based on skills, experience and location.
- Improve recruiter productivity: Enterprises must leverage AI and automation to thrive in the midst of employee shortages and increasing talent demands. To help recruiters operate with greater speed and accuracy, Phenom Recruiter Experience illuminates best-fit talent for open roles and automates tedious administrative tasks with a talent CRM, Campaigns, AI Scheduling, Video Assessments, and AI Insights.
- Develop, mobilize, and retain employees: The employee experience is essential to not only retaining top talent, but also opening opportunities for mobility within an organization. Phenom fosters employee engagement, growth, and retention with an Internal Talent Marketplace, Career Pathing, Internal Mobility, Gigs, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Employee Resource Groups.
- Accelerate employee referrals: To fill critical talent gaps and quickly build pipelines, many organizations are turning to their employees to recommend candidates for open roles. As a result, enterprises are increasingly turning to solutions that can support these strategies at a greater scale. Through Referrals, customers are using the Phenom platform to tap into their internal networks to find best-fit candidates faster.
- Enable hiring managers: Talent acquisition and discovery relies on clear communication and strong collaboration between recruiters and hiring managers. Phenom bridges the gap between recruiters and managers by streamlining collaboration through Hiring Manager, as well as elevating meaningful insights with Talent Analytics.
A Reflection of Growth & Commitment to Global Customers
Not only does Phenom’s 9-Grid positioning reflect our continued commitment to relentless innovation, experience design, and product development, it also solidifies the adoption of Phenom’s AI-powered Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform on a global scale.
“As enterprises rely on talent experience to meet hiring demands in EMEA, maintaining our position as a Strategic Leader in the 2022 Fosway 9-Grid for Talent Acquisition signifies how we’re planting our roots in the HR technology market,” said Jeff Carey, senior vice president of international business at Phenom. “Our customers chose Phenom as the AI-powered solution to not only help them find candidates faster and retain talent today — they’re also investing in our constant innovation to ensure they’re future-proofed for the inevitable demands that will arise tomorrow.”
Companies across EMEA are successfully adopting Phenom’s talent experience platform to help candidates find the right job faster, recruiters discover best-fit talent, employees learn and evolve and managers build their teams. To support the growing need for Talent Experience Management, Phenom acquired three Europe-based companies and now has employees based in countries including Germany, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
AXA, a multinational insurance firm and Phenom customer, continues to discover value in the Phenom platform.
“With Phenom, it’s easier than ever for employees and candidates to explore open jobs across our organisation. Since the platform is constantly capturing and analyzing data, it’s delivering personalized experiences to help everyone find the right fit. When we’re able to connect people with opportunities where they can shape the way they work and realize their potential, that’s the greatest achievement of all,” said Amanda Vaughan, Global Head of Talent & Learning at AXA.
Leading HR Tech Into the Future
The success of every company will depend on their ability to become an intelligent enterprise that harnesses data, automates HR processes, and humanizes stakeholder experiences — and Phenom is dedicated to exceeding both industry and customer expectations. That means continuously innovating and expanding our platform, growing our global team, and providing unrivaled support.
If ever there was a time for HR to shine, it is now. As companies drive to rebuild their workforces and continue optimizing growth, those best positioned for the future will be those who prioritize talent experience — and invest in the right HR tech.
Download the report summary to view the official Fosway 9-Grid™