We are living in a brand-defining era. What will your legacy be?
In this podcast episode, we're joined by Graham Thornton and Martin Predd of ChangeState to explore the road ahead for employer branding.
Change State is a data and research-driven recruitment marketing agency. Graham and Martin bring a wealth of insights and experience to this conversation, discussing how companies can ensure their employer brand and reputation remains authentic and competitive during rapidly changing times.
Here's what we covered:
- Why are we living through a brand-defining era?
- What are some of the common employer branding challenges HR professionals are facing?
- Why does your brand legacy matter?
- How can brands recover from mistakes?
- What will happen to rating and review sites? How should we use them?
- What role will organic traffic and discovery play in talent acquisition?
- And much more…
To explore further, check out Change State's blog post, Employer Branding During Crisis: Our Early Thoughts About the Road Ahead. Plus, learn more about their free access to the Glassdoor Insights Dashboard by contacting Graham and Martin.
Stay tuned for future episodes of The Talent Experience Show! Subscribe to the show using your favorite podcast listening app or platform (including Spotify, Apple podcasts and Google Play) and stay tuned for future episodes. We'll be diving into talent experience management and the end-to-end talent journey with the greatest in HR, recruiting, talent acquisition, and management.